Friday, July 17, 2009

A Perugia!!!!!

ciao all!! this is just a very quick hi from my second home, the beautiful city of Perugia. I arrived an hour late because my train was delayed, arghh, but I finally made it and I am here with Maurooooo!!! I am so so so happy to be here and Umbria Jazz is going on so its crazy in the center and there are people everywhere!! I just had pizza and wine with Mauro and Alice, a couch surfer from Australia who is staying with Mauro- she is really cool! I cannot find the apostrophe on Mauros computer so sorry for sounding kind of weird without contractions in my sentances ... haha. We are about to go out and about and I am so excitedddd. Gotta go now, but just to report that I am so giddy and cannot stop smiling just to be back here. More later, including pictures and videos. Tomorrow is juicy tomato JAMES TAYLORRRRRR!!

No comments: